Wirral’s brand new partnership providing a range of befriending, practical support and activities for people living in Wirral.
Support 4 All brings together the very best of Wirral’s general support services to promote wellbeing and independence. We will be able to assist you in accessing any or all of the services that you require. All you need to do is contact one of our team.
What support is available?
Support 4 All offers a range of befriending, shopping, transport and odd job services for people in Wirral.
• A range of opportunities to meet new people, socialise and make new friends
• Help with practical tasks that you find difficult such as gardening or odd jobs
• Support with essential day to day things such as shopping or picking up prescriptions
• Transport schemes to get out and about to medical appointments, services and activities
• Practical help and support to cope with the challenges of being a carer
• Opportunities to learn new skills and contribute through volunteering
• Self-Help & Peer Support Groups
• Training Courses & Workshops
Who can we help?
Support 4 All provides services and support for:
Mental Health Problems, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Carers, Older People, Dementia, Sensory Impairment, Long-term conditions, Acquired Brain Injuries, Autism, Multiple Impairments
Who are we?
Support 4 All is a partnership between three well-known local organisations – Wirral Mind, Age UK
Wirral & WIRED.
If you have particular access needs that we could help you with, please contact the Wirral Mind
Manager on the number overleaf. If required, we can offer translation and interpretation services
to help you use the service.
Please contact us if you require this leaflet in an alternative format or language.
Also contact us about…
The Advice 4 All partnership providing social care information and advice to people in Wirral,
specific carer support services, and Wellbeing 4 All, our partnership offering personal care and
support in a friendly and welcoming place for people who have been assessed by Social Services.