- This event has passed.
My Turn – 22/01/2020
January 22 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Delivered by Victoria Hart
‘My Turn’ is a course designed to help people build a positive future through gaining self-motivation and working to break down barriers to change.
The course covers:
- Looking at your thought processes, feelings and behaviours.
- Identifying personal visions to help in your relationships.
- Positive thinking.
- What is confidence and how to improve yours.
- How to build your self-motivation.
- Techniques to tackle problem solving.
This course is part of the Better Off Finance Programme and is open to anyone who is unemployed living in the Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Sefton, Wirral, St Helens, Halton, Knowsley).
Wednesday 22nd January 2020
10:00am – 3:00pm
Tea/Coffee from 9:30am
Applications for this course will only be accepted from 1st January 2020. Please DO NOT apply before this date.